English to French Translation
French Translations by Professional Freelance Translator
Do you have translation needs that require the skills of a professional English to French translator? Are you looking for a good balance between quality and price? Is your priority receiving a quality English to French translation on time? If so, then don’t waste another minute. Contact me and let me know about what you need done.
I can provide an estimate with just a few pieces of information. However, my firm quotes always rely on a review of the actual file(s) to be translated. This allows me to evaluate things such as writing style, necessary research, terminology, formatting and layout issues and to provide you with an accurate turnaround time as well. Please mention the currency in which you prefer to be quoted (USD or EUR).
Business to Business Translations
My translation services focus mostly on serving companies and businesses all over the world.
Text or Document Translation in French
If you do not have the document to be translated ready yet, please provide the following information so I can put together a preliminary estimate:
- A representative sample if the final draft is not yet finished;
- File format(s) you want the finished product to be in – such as like txt, doc, html, php, ppt and pptx, xls and xlsx, doc and docx, etc;
- Requested delivery date (the more time the better, but let me know if it is urgent or if I can fit it into my downtime);
- Target audience and goal of the document (i.e.: internal memo for executives, information to students, type of publication, etc);
- Subject matter
If the content is ready to be translated, send an email with the document(s) to email@example.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible with a quote.
French Translation Subject Matters
- IT documents: software, online applications, antivirus software, anti spyware user guides, technical product descriptions and manuals, elearning modules and other software.
- Technical documents: brochures, product descriptions, environmental studies and more.
- Tourism documents: catalogs, websites, brochures, city guides, tour guides and others.
- Business documents: proposals, requests for proposals, quotes and the likes.
- Legal documents: lease contracts, sales contracts, real estate contracts, insurance contract and policies and similar documents.
French Website Translation
For further information, please check my French website translation services.
Translation into French from France or Canadian French
The French language varies depending on the countries where it is spoken and variations can be slight or significant. French from France differs slightly from Belgian French and Swiss French. However, differences are mostly notable in familiar language (casual) and in the terminology used in legal and political contexts. Slang can also be quite different from one French speaking country to another.
My French “style” is international French and I can translate for France, Belgium and Canada. However, in the case of Canadian French, I team up with colleagues who proofread my work to ensure that there will be no misinterpretations of the text. On occasion, I entrust translations into French Canadian to a colleague and perform the editing and proofreading myself.
Being computer savvy, I use up-to-date terms related to software, hardware and the Internet. This makes your final translations look fresh, fluent and appropriately adapted to your specific French-speaking audience.
Professional translator from English to French, Spanish to French and Dutch to French, Translation agency owner, Project Manager and Multilingual SEO Consultant