Multiple File Formats
Our translators can handle most formats. Here are the most common ones:
- Word Processor Format: Ms Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Text Files
- Web Formats: html, xml, etc
- Print Formats: InDesign
Most Frequent Subject Matters
Most of our customers contact us to translate the following type of documents:
- IT documents
- Technical documents
- Tourism documents and websites
- Business documents
- Legal documents
Translations Adapted to Your Markets
We collaborate with professional translators working in the country of their native language, with several years of experience. When assigning me a translation project into any language, be it French, German, Dutch, Spanish, German, or Italian, I will team up with a colleague to provide the linguistic flavour that your documents require.
Fields of Expertise
- Geopolitics, International Organizations, Development, Cooperation: Translated numerous projects for several World Bank consultants, translation of conferences for the United Nations, UNAIDS, translation of environmental reports on the laying of a pipeline in West-Africa).
- Internet content website localization: Worked on an Internet security and connectivity technologies website, human resources website.
- Software – Worked on e-learning management systems, software manuals, User guides, etc., Power user of Windows and MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Other fields: news, economics, tourism, high tech, IT, user guides, web pages, Windows help files, marketing-related documents and technical translations.